Lord-GrumblesLord-Grumbles

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

.:EFFECTS:. .:EFFECTS:.

Explosions and dust are fun to watch

...but crimony, FIX THE DAMN ENDING MUSIC!

I can't stand how the music from the credits on so many animations plays on top of the other music when I hit the replay button, and then when it gets to the end, THE SAME MUSIC PLAYS ON TOP OF ITSELF! If you are going to have ending music then you had better learn to use

stopAllSounds();

or something.

To me it seems that ending music is useless when there is a still screen at the end of an animation (Ok, if you had credits scrolling, music could make watching them easier to swallow. but really, who is going to sit around for three minutes after the animation is over watching the word "end?"). It just adds to the loading time. It's a waste of bandwidth and server space.

...sorry, it's been bothering me for a long time. My rant is over now.

Aside from a couple of explosions that looked like they were only one frame, the animations were superb. Watching it was enjoyable, and the music fit into it really well (...you know i don't mean the... ...nevermind). In any case, I admire your talent.

Oh, and what's with the subliminal kitty picture? =)

GoreClock's Escape GoreClock's Escape

...It wasn't too suprising...

Nothing new, but it was pretty neat. Once i got past the first guard it was really easy.

Mario Fishing (C8) Mario Fishing (C8)

Ok, you need to change some things.

This game needs some work. Honestly.

First off, You need to make it so the hook can't come up above the fishing rod or under the bottom of the screen.

Another problem was that the fish would appear in like one inch of the screen, but you couldn't do anything about it once they passed and moved across the majority of the screen. There was a lot of wasted space.

Some things you could do to fix it:
make it so mario could run from side to side
move mario more to the left or make the fish swim the other way... or both ways
make the things bigger or make the screen smaller so there is not lots ofpointless space for the fish to swim

some things that should probably be added:
music and/or sounds
make the timer more noticeable
make the amount of time that you have variable
a score counter

there are a lot more things i could say, but the things i've said so far are the most important. If you work at this you can have a decent game.

-Reventure- -Reventure-

Hey, I remember you... =)

I remember playing this when you were using your old account, but didn't want to review it because i just reviewed wheelbarrow... but I feel more up to the task right now.

I liked the bosses. Mostly because they offered some variety in the gameplay. After you figure out how to kill one of the knights, you can pretty much take down an infinite number of them... After a while I would just jump over them to get through the game faster.

To be honest the story was sort of "Meh..." but I suppose it made the game something more than just some kid slashing up a bunch of knights for no reason.

The controls were just a tad on the difficult side, I often found myself pusing the attack button trying to jump and things like that.

The sound and the graphics were tied together well.

I liked how I needed to jump around and up trees to get through the game... Not sure why... It just seemed satisfying. =P

All in all, it's a pretty fun game.

RyanPridgeon responds:

lol, thanks for the long review! Glad to see ppl are starting to recognise me as a scripter